Thursday, September 16, 2010

man in the moon

Remember this movie?




If you haven't ever seen this Reece Witherspoon classic, you should.
It is one of my favorite movies.

Except, and I won't give it away, but the really bad part in the movie.

You know that one? I just can't spoil it for everyone but....you will cry at some point.

Anyways. Andrew called me with a "tractor" story a few hours ago that about made my heart sink. It made me immediately think of this movie. He is okay. But...oh my.

Have I ruined it for you yet? I hope not.

Go rent this movie. Pretend you are engaged to a farmer and watch your heart crumble.

2 comments:

Amber said...

omigosh i loved that movie back in the day. sooooo tragical.

PJH said...

I love that movie, too, but oh so sad. And little Reese was a cutie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...