Saturday, September 4, 2010

little things make it home.

Andrew and I finally got some time in our schedule to put away some boxes and make this trailer look like a home rather than a homeless shelter with a layer of dirt on everything.




Bookshelves! Oh, I loved opening boxes of my favorite books! And I realized that I have wayyyyyyyyy to many self-helpers. Hey, if you have to learn how to put your own oxygen mask on first, right?

I placed all of my little odds and ends back where they belong. Mr. Pig has been chillin' out in a box for way to long.


And my beloved Fridge pictures! This was really the icing on the trailer cake.


My little kitchen table is in place. I have super cool floors right now with lightening bulb blue streaks going through them. Try and not be jealous, just try it.


And of course this picture was placed exactly where it need to be.

love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...