Wednesday, September 22, 2010

it's baby time.

May I introduce to this big beautiful world,

He is so chubby. I am one of those people that say things like, "Oh, I could just eat that baby up for breakfast". This is a baby that I could eat for breakfast. How chubby and cute is he? I love babies. I'm slightly obsessed with babies. I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

spooky aunt.

I love my new nephew

I now have 2, count them 2, men in my life named Andrew----okay that's a lie. My Andrew's real name is Glenn. Glenn Andrew, after his Dad and Grandad. I love calling him "Guh-len" in my deepest SW Virginia accent when I am in the mood to pick.

Back to the babies.

I love my new nep-hew magically and equally the same as Mr. Benjamin Noah McQueen, the other nep-hew (that's how my aunt cindy says nephew, nep-hew......it always makes us laugh).

They are both as perfect as they can be.

love, aunt val

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...