Monday, August 30, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
You may just see a pile of rocks...but me and Hunter see stepping stones!! We've still got tons of little projects to finish. (like having something other than clay around our porches)
But Andrew (and my Dad) decided on these ones.
I'm thankful. But one day I will have washer/dryer revenge. It's kinda like buying a new running shoe to movitvate yourself to work out. I feel like those fancy ones would make me float around smelling fresh towels while a loaf of bread is baking in the oven.
*sigh* I'm still really, really excited about having my own W&D but I WILL get my way with the oven. Because a fancy oven will make me bake bread and cook 3 meals every day, right?
Saturday, August 28, 2010
1. WE'RE ENGAGED! Nitty gritty details are here. I also have pictures of me snotting and crying that may haunt me someday.
2. Trailer move in date is set for Sept. 7. Maybe sooner, hopefully not later.
3. Olivia won't stop poo-ing in the bathtub. I can't even talk about it.
4. The best part of my summer was taking a bus load of international boarding students to Target on a small school bus and shopping with 3 Chinese boarders on their first American Shopping Center adventure. (i mean it)
5. I saw "Eat, Pray, Love" and felt a little uncomfortable with the amount of close up action on Julia Roberts lips. Maybe it was just me.
Now that I got those big things out of the way, I feel like I can type away.
Oh and I found this Story People piece of art today and had day dreams of buying it.