Wednesday, November 10, 2010

love fern

I have been feeling kinda blue at work lately sooooo I rearranged my desk and found, stuck in the corner, a very sad, dying plant.

No wonder I felt like my soul was being sucked everyday! Death was lingering just a few feet away from where I spend 8 hours Monday-Friday.

I brought in some compost and soil from home and doctored my love fern (it's not a fern).

Love fern is hanging out in the ICU unit (my window) until it regains its strength.

This could be touch and go people.

Have a happy Wednesday.

6 comments:

PJH said...

This made me laugh and get tears in my eyes at the same time. Sending my thoughts and prayers to your love fern.

Valerie said...

the love fern moves people, it's true. :) Keep up the prayers!

Danielle Sands said...

"Our love fern! You let it DIE!"

name that movie?

Valerie said...

Oh! I know, I know! Dani, I need to buy you a love fern.

Crystal Pinson said...

Val, honey, just ask your momma...in situations like this with the Love Fern, you should call a "Rapid Response"! Trust me, I've seen ferns like this before...there is no time for foolin' round here! This is one serious situation...keep me posted on her recovery!

Valerie said...

the Love Fern is not doing well. I am bringing her home to the triage unit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...