Sunday, January 27, 2013

full moon



There is a full moon out tonight and I am still up at 4:12 a.m.

Wide awake.  Not even that sleepy awake in the middle of the night.  I just ate some nachos and cheese and a bowl of oatmeal with chocolate chips in it.  But i'm drinking water so I feel that that is a counter balance, right?

I'm probably up due to lack of physical movement .  I stayed in bed or on the couch pretty much all day -yesterday.  I was a slug.  I did finish my first crochet scarf though.  Yes, i'd say that was the highlight.

I've been getting karate kicked in the side all day long.  I'm guessing things are getting a little cramped in there (37 weeks!  woohoo!).  She's been all over the place.

 Sometimes, there is this really odd sensation of her feeling like she is trying to crawl out of me and every time she does it I sing "knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door" to myself.   That's a little weird.

Okay.  I'm gonna go try this sleep thing again.  Thanks for listening.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...