Thursday, March 1, 2012

long live the Queen



It seems like just yesterday I was cradling Lil Bit in my arms.  
Today I am cradling Kate Middleton.

My co-worker brought in the Kate Middleton doll that her grandmother got her for Christmas.  My co-worker is in her 30s....her Grandmother is convinced that she still collects dolls.  She was nice enough to bring it in so that we could all take a gander at the Princess herself.  

I might have taken more than a gander.




Ugh.  I love her.  A lot.  You can tell met that you think I look like her.  I won't get offended at all. 


I also thought I would share a picture from a storefront I saw today in downtown Staunton


Is that not the creepiest thing you have ever seen?  Very Donnie Darko if you ask me.

annnndddd those are my Thursday Thoughts.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...