Monday, March 19, 2012

white and blue

So my mom left this morning and although I feel like my life is magically "together" I am so sad that she left.  There is just nothin' like having your mom come back and take care of you.  

I am spoiled.  I will be the first to admit it.  She helped with the mountain of laundry I had on the floor and walked me through actually putting it away when clean.  *shocker*.  She got us new pillows and sheets because she said that our bed looked like a homeless persons.  (no, for real, we didn't have any pillowcases and our sheets had like, balls all over them.  Cotton balls---not real ones)

We worked outside all weekend long and I LOVED EVERY SECOND.  Hello spring, welcome to my world.

Happy Monday

ps.  I love Jack White




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...