Sunday, July 19, 2009

land of the dead.


I love going to Hollywood Cemetery. It beats the Richmond heat and gets me off my couch and outdoors.

Other reasons why I like going:

It's free
It's shady and cool
It's quiet
There's not many people around

(so i'm a hermit who escapes to historic cemeteries)

"gettting to knowwwwww youuuu"
-The King and I, humming in head.


hey there stud.


scene: James Monroe's tomb.
go.





View of Belle Isle. I wrote "island". What is the difference?
I don't know either.
But desperate Richmonders seeking water flock here at the James River, which has smelled ddddddelightful as of late.
sunday funday complete.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

"There's not many people around"

look at that grammer. perfect. If you say that sentence out loud it sounds like you are saying "there is snot..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...