Thursday, June 27, 2013

I admit, I'm a little jealous of her...






She gets to grow up on a horse farm.  

This was my little girl fantasy and more.  Let's just all cross our fingers that she likes horses as much as her Daddy wants her to because there have been conversations about a future Olympic Rider at dinnertime.  

But my love, know that your mother will be pushing for musical theatre camps with full force.  
We are already becoming those parents.....

My god, next we will have those family stick person stickers on the back of our car.  


It happens so fast people.  So fast.  
Be wary....



3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg to the stickers--and i love that ev still rocks her hairdos xox

Amber said...

musical theater camps for everyone!

Valerie said...

best.summers.ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...