Monday, February 4, 2013

tiny shirt, big belly

38 weeks

So this happened every time I stood up today.

Not at all work appropriate.  The maternity band thing attached to these pants made my belly itch like a mother so I had to fold it down, and my maternity shirt is not exactly doing its stretching job anymore, so this was the end result.  I adjusted things to make it all PG rated but it was just all a mess.

To be honest, I could have cared less what I rolled myself into this morning.  I am tired.  We stayed up and watched the Super Bowl and didn't get to bed until late.  Okay, I didn't really watch the game as much as I ate dip and chocolate chip cookies and then tried to figure out if I was having braxton hicks contractions or I was just over-stuffed.  

sleep.  i need sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...