Wednesday, February 20, 2013

tick tock

 early morning sunrise
early morning bump, 40.4 weeks


Here we are.  Still waiting on this baby to tell us when she is ready.  My midwife gave me good checkup yesterday.  Baby is healthy, happy, and doing her thing.  I'm showing some promising signs and trying everything in the kickstart labor book.  At this point it is all a mental game.  I feel great physically but it is hard not only asking yourself every minute of the day if this could be IT as well as everyone you love asking the same question.  

I had a light sleep and woke up hungry at 4:30 a.m.  At least I got to see the sunrise this morning before drifting back to sleep.  Andrew and my mom are keeping me busy and entertained, but they are jumping out of their skin excited too.

I just can't wait to meet her face to face.  

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...