Thursday, February 14, 2013

lover's day

.  

How was your lover's day?

Judging from my Facebook & twitter feed everyone seemed to have been sufficiently spoiled.  The love cats at the Kingdom of Traiylor don't really make a big deal over Valentine's Day but we did get to spend the day together on the farm and that was a present enough for the both of us.

A V-Day baby would have been nice but this gal seems to be content to stay put for now.  This week has been incredibly relaxing and I've really enjoyed my time at home without the hustle and bustle of going to and from work.  I've been sleeping in, taking naps, and cleaning here and there.  I've also been nursing a burn on my belly.  Note to self:  baking + bare belly= dangerous .  I'll spare you the photos.

My sausage fingers are getting tired so I shall retire for the night.

Baby, maybe, tomorrow?   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...