Friday, February 15, 2013

bare




Okay.  I lied and said I would spare you the photo of my belly burn.  It's not as bad after a few days of healing.  (do you know that putting raw honey on burns is a great way to sooth and heal?  now you do.)

Here is my bare belly at almost 40 weeks.  I've been shy to post a pic of my belly without covering but after growing this thing for the past 9 months, I have to say I'm quite proud of it.  :)  

I still can't really wrap my head around the fact that there is a baby inside of there.  Tomorrow is my estimated due date.  Emphasis on the estimated.  I'm not putting too much stock into the date.  I keep telling myself over and over that she is going to pick the day that is perfect for her and gearing up mentally for another week.  Again, there is this mixture of wanting her to come and equally wanting her to stay put.  

My mom comes into town today and that makes us very happy.  Maybe if I ask nicely, she will make a peanut butter pie.  

xoxo Happy Friday!  

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

you are so adorable. i can't get over that belly! sending lots of good thoughts your way, and i hope you're feeling well! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...