Friday, February 8, 2013

the last day

I'm sitting here in the last 30 minutes of my out-of-home working life.

I know cat!  That's how I feel too!

It has hit me and then not hit me at all.  I guess I just feel like I am moving from one job to another.  After I get this whole having a baby thing under control (ever?) my work will pick up on the farm and I will be working there part time and taking care of the babe. 

We've been visualizing this set up for a long time and it is crazy to think that it is all falling into place.  I'm sure there will be a lot of growing pains but I can't tell you how exciting this is for me and Andrew.  (yes I can, I'm telling you now)

A leap of faith.

Jump and the net will catch you.

Reach for the stars.....

Enough of that.  We're doing it and I'm stoked!

PEACE OUT 8-5 LIFE.  
WHAT'S UP 24/7 NEW LIFE WITH NO LUNCH BREAK!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...