Monday, November 19, 2012

over it

This nasty cold, that is.  



Andrew can vouch for me that I am the most stubborn patient and that I hate taking medicine, but oh what I would do for a box of cold and sinus meds and to suck down some Nyquil right now.  The nasty ick bug entered our house last week and it finally nabbed me.

On top of all my usually pregnancy complaints, having a head cold makes things 100% worse.  Baby girl seems to be just fine, jumping around like a little bean in there while her mother is being a big mope, walking around with a tissue stuck up her nose.

We were supposed to paint the nursery this weekend and start getting things set up.  Well, that didn't happen.  We had birthing class on Saturday, I went to go see a movie on Saturday night (Lincoln--it was phenomenal.  Daniel Day Lewis is such an amazing actor) and Sunday I could barely get out of of bed.  We'll get it up and running though. 

Bump shot hopefully sometime this week when I can get myself together.  

cheers.  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...