Monday, November 5, 2012

Feelin' Fine at 25



Here I am!  Alive and well at 25 weeks doing my glamorous bathroom bump shot. 

Some updates:

*Baby girl is moving around all the time.  I love it!  (except when she is kicking...down below)

*I'm already having trouble getting up out of the bed or the couch when I am laying down.  I feel like a beached whale (I know, hold my breath...it's gonna get worse)

*I want to eat 24/7.  What's new?

*Warm baths are my best friend

*Maternity clothes are my other BF.  

*Word on the street is that the nursery is going to be painted this weekend

*Speaking of the weekend, me and baby girl are taking a trip to TEXASSSSSSS on Thursday to hang out with my girlfriend whose wedding I can't make in March.  We are jet setters.  :)

*Baby shower preparations are taking place  

*Whenever Andrew makes me mad I tell him that he has hurt the babies feelings and that she is mad at him and he usually apologies first.  Sucker.

*We started taking our first hypnobirthing classes and chose our Doula.  Exciting!   

*We have a name picked out and if I have been asked 10,000 times per usual per day and you catch me at the right moment, I might just tell you what it is.  But no big reveal until she is here. 

*And I did some math, which is hard for me.  In 10 weeks I will be 35 weeks.  Which means, I am close to 36 weeks.  Which means that she will almost be ready to be here! 

Peace out.  Working on taking it day by day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your outfit~! and love telling andrew he hurt the babys feelings LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...