Monday, March 8, 2010

tv rots your brain


I have been a widowed drug dealer who is involved with the Mexican underground drug scene.

Or at least, that's what I have been watching for the past 2 weeks hence, I have somehow wrapped my horse farm living life into pushing drugs in an underground tunnel (and been really bad about getting on this Internet machine)

We have been watching Weeds, season 1-5 every single night.

It's not healthy. I can tell you that. I was so relieved to finish season 5 last night. The line between reality and tv was blurring. Andrew and I were having full out conversations about the decisions the characters were making in life. Again..not healthy.

But that's not what this post is about. It's about SPRING and warm weather and sprinkles and sunshine. (gag...but I wanted to convey how happy I am right now)

I had the best visit with my mom and I couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend to spend with her. It has been warm and sunny and I feel rejuvenated. AND we had a surprise visit today by the contractor who is clearing the land and he is coming back out .....TOMORROW to start clearing (I can see my little trailor already!)


- happy times last summer...look at the greeeeeen-

Things are rolling right into place. And Weeds is over...until I get my hands on the next season...so now I can go back to my own reality instead of vicariously living through Nancy Botwin.

2 comments:

Caroline Elizabeth said...

Best show ever!!

Danielle Sands said...

I am happy you finally watched it! I was addicted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...