Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st

"I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and start our new life"

That's what Andrew said to me last night and it made me laugh because I just think he is so darn cute and his big blue eyes were so serious and excited. (swoon)

We had just had a big conversation about the future, moving on from the past, goals & projects to come. February 1st starts our new, fresh start. Move out of our way, January.
Good thing, considering I was microsoft painting my head in a noose on Saturday. We had a doozy (do people still use that word?) of a month in January and it all seemed to creep up on us this past weekend.

I think we will finally have some concrete news about our living situation today--which I will happily update you all on as soon as I know.

But for now, once again, I give you one of my masterpieces, "Homeless Lovers"





Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...