Sunday, December 6, 2009

"this is my winter song to you"

I fell in love with the song "Winter Song" by Sara Bareilles/Ingrid Michaelson after I purchased the album "The Hotel Cafe Presents Winter Songs".

The CD has some great holiday songs with amazing singers. I highly recommend it if you are looking for Christmas music that sounds refreshed and new.


"Winter Song" has been playing on my laptop nonstop.


Happy Sunday! I'm off to make some biscuits and gravy and enjoy this snowy day!

love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I very much heart this song! I heard it for the first time on Grey's Anatomy and then on Army Wives. It gives me major chills, and I absolutely love how awesome their voices are together. There are some really beautiful melodies and harmonies in there. I should've know you'd like it too!
Happy living!
Laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...