Thursday, December 10, 2009

Raise your hand if you live with your boyfriends parents


I do! I do!

Oh, it's not that bad. Not bad at all actually. It's funny. I clamored my way out of living with at home--the thought was unthinkable post college. But now, after living in the real world, coming home to someone else making dinner and not stroking that rent check each month is pretty darn nice......

for now.

We have big plans that will hopefully become clearer in the coming weeks.

So for now, I will continue to indulge in watching shows like Cops, CSI, and any other murder mystery known to man on t.v. each night with the family.

2 comments:

PJH said...

We have lived with Ben's parents not once, but TWICE since getting married! We fixed up two old homes, and they let us stay with them while we were remodeling. I have to say it was kind of nice not having to worry about cooking, cleaning, or all of the other home-owner responsibilities. Though, it will make it even more special when you guys finally have your own place!

Valerie said...

so glad you can relate! it will definitely be special when we figure things out. always an adventure it seems!
& I saw your house pics of Facebook. Soooo cute. You did a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...