Sunday, December 6, 2009

quality of life report


I realized this morning that I made such a big to-do about moving and I haven't even followed up on how my "new life" is.

I feel like I have been on sensory overload. All the newness!!! It feels like a rush and I am finally coming back down.

First thing first: I am reunited with Olivia. (and I think she has dropped a few lbs. living here in the country)



Second thing second: everything seems to be falling into place. Job situation is panning out nicely, living situation is in the works. (I'm just reciting the serenity prayer once, maybe twice daily)

This quote is also helping:

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” - Lao Tzu

It's change. And I have, oh say, a little issue with control.
But..(WARNING: GUSHINESS TO FOLLOW)


I am so happy to have my best friend beside me.


( Crabtree Falls, Oct. 09)

Looks like my good luck charms really worked. ;)

1 comment:

PJH said...

This is one of my favorite quotes:

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” - Lao Tzu

I randomly found it engraved on a pretty blue stone at an airport store and decided I needed it!

Glad you're settling in nicely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...