Thursday, September 24, 2009

so, about that whole moving thing...

yeah. um. so I told you that this was happening.

and i'm just la-dee-da-dee-da-ing around like I'm not about to make the BIGGEST MOVE IN MY LIFE.
(dramatic pause....annnnnnnnnnnnd......thank you.)

I should be freaking out.

I don't have a job lined up.
We don't have anything confirmed on where we will live.






but. here's my secret.

I am so freaking excited I don't even care. I just know everything will work out. I have never felt this way in my entire life.


--and you know what, the OLD me would have hated typing that sentence for all to see in fear that I might regret getting my hopes up and crashing down, but nope. nuh-uh. I'm not even going to go back and edit.--


I mean it. I believe it.

That's where I'm at on the whole moving thing. I'm not going to become Anxious Annie.




So there, life. Give me some lemons. See if I don't dominate you.
xoxo.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY! I just got goosebumps. I am SO proud of you and even more excited for you and Andrew.

Now please have a baby.

Brittany said...

so excited for you!

"There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good." -sp

Valerie said...

Dani-

"I don't have a job lined up.
We don't have anything confirmed on where we will live"

I don't think we need to add a baby into the mix right now. HAHA. love you.

Brittany-

I loooveee that quote! Made me feel so much better about all this! :) thanks girls

Amber said...

Valerie, sorry to be a crazy blog stalker, but I have to tell you, I recently did this in April and it was the scariest, most thrilling risk I've ever taken. I was unemployed for about two months, but in that time, I became engaged, so I think it balanced out. I've found that even if you have the most amazing job, you'll never be happy if you're far from the one you love. So you're right; it will work out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...