Thursday, August 20, 2009

father & daughter


I haven't talked to my dad in almost 2 weeks. Or something unheard of like that.


Finally, some correspondence.


_______________________________________________________________
8/20/2009 1:29pm


Excuse me kind sir,


I am searching for my father. He goes by Mr. John McQueen. I last saw him on the beaches of North Carolina. A tragic phone accident occurred and I have yet to hear from him. I believe you may know of his where abouts.

Any pertinent information leading me to his direction would be most appreciated.


If you, by chance, have the opportunity to speak with him, please let him know that his daughter (25, brown hair, green eyes, freckles, stands about 5'7)would love to receive a phone call.


Many thanks. You are a jolly good chap.


Valerie Anne McQueen


ps. I am attaching the most recent photo that I have of him. Looks are deceiving....he is not as frightening in person as this picture may lead you to believe.


____________________________________________

REPLY

8/20/2009 1:39pm


I too, have been looking for someone. Unfortunately, I do not have a recent picture, but her pretty face is burned indelibly into my mind. Like you, I last saw her on the beaches of N.C., but I understand she lost her cellphone, lost her mind and has been institutionalized due to severe trauma resulting from this incredible loss. I am currently at work, alas, I do not have a number to contact her. I can be reached at 276-523-$%^& extension 2060 if you have any information.

We found each other. Tears were shed. All is well in dadddy-daughter land.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...