Friday, June 12, 2009

oh baby, my first blog tag


wooo hoooo. I feel like I've MADE IT. Thank you Caroline @ Temptation & Bliss. You are a doll.


I've got to tell you 6 unimportant things that make me happy. Pish posh. If it makes me happy then it IS important!!!!



Here we go:

1. Getting the middle of anything baked (brownies, cake, ESPECIALLY the middle biscuit in the pan)

2. SMILES from strangers. I love when I walk around and people smile when they open the door for you, or the cashier looks you right in the eye and gives you a big smile or when you just get a smile when you catch yourself starring into someone elses car at a red light (creepy, I know....I find myself unintentionally doing this a lot)

3. Bubble Gum. Like, the double bubble kind. Looses it's flavor in about 2 minutes...pop another one in. Heaven.


4. Getting hard fingertips on my left hand. Hrmmmmmm....that just looks odd when you write it down. Let me explain: still working on my mad guitar skills (please read the sarcasm) and everyday I check my left hand fingertips to see how much harder they have become. I need those calluses to play better!!!!!

5. Chocolate. Anything.

6. AND........taking out my contacts and putting on my glasses. Best feeling ever. My eyes just sorta go "AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh, thank you".

{love for my bubble gum, glasses and cool hand signs}

1 comment:

Caroline Elizabeth said...

You're welcome--LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...