Friday, June 19, 2009

GREASE ISA VERY DANGEROUS!!!

{two reasons why i love my mom}

because she sends me my favorite recipes to try and recreate and because she will forever and ever think that I will hurt myself in some form or fashion doing....well....any and everything.


FRIED CHICHIE* DRUMMETTS
In gallon size or large bowl :
2 cups self rising flour
2 tablespoons garlic
1 tablespoon pepper
1 tablespoon season salt
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon onion powder

The morning that you are cooking the legs, put them in a bowl of water to cover and add 1/2 salt and let them sit in the fridge all day.When ready to cook rinse well Mix about 2 cups milk or buttermilk and 2 eggs and soak legs in that for about 5 minutes before you shake them in the flour mixture. Heat oil in LARGE DEEP skillet. Do not fill more than half full with oil. The oil is ready when you shake a bit of flour in it and it has a nice steady fry look. I will check the temp next time I cook them. I think it should be about 350 degrees. Put legs in the flour mixture coat well and shake off excess. Carefully add to the oil and cook 8-10 minutes.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!! GREASE ISA VERY DANGEROUS!!!!!

I hope that they turn out okay. I love you bunches.
MOMMY

{chichie=chicken. We have our own language}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...