Tuesday, April 3, 2012

sharing is good for you and for me

I love reading blogs, and tweets, and facebook and feeling connected to so many people.

but then there is all of the "noise" I pick up along the way.

I read this post from a blog that I stumbled upon and so many parts resonated with me.  Not anything about writing and blogging, because, let's be honest, I'm not here to win anyone over with my mad writing skillz and I'm also not here trying to "make it" to the land of sponsored blogs.  I think it resonated with me so much because I know that there are days that I just fill my head with nonsense and I wonder if I am sucking all of my creative juices right out along with it.

Anyways, hop on over here if you want to read it. 

p.s. girlfriend has a really great story on how she met her husband.  check it out. 

1 comment:

PJH said...

Hey, I couldn't get the links to work..will you email the blog to me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...