Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm officially living in 2 places at the same time

(This picture has nothing to do with my post. It's a Domo coffee cup from 7-eleven and I like it.)


My car is packed full of summer clothes on their way to hang nicley in Andrew's closet at the farm.

Olivia has been dominating Andrew's mothers house for over 2 weeks now.

I picked up empty wine boxes at Strawberry Street Vineyard on Wednesday.

It's official. I'm in the throws of moving.

I should be somewhat of an expert on moving. Except that I'm not. I have big dreams of organizing and preparing boxes....and I'm going to hold onto those big dreams for now, but we'll see how it all turns out.

For now, baby steps. Summer clothes and sass pants cat. Checked off the list.


Happy Friday!

(and pray for me. Dad & co. are coming to the farm this weekend. We are hiking? What? It's supposed to SNOW with a high of like 45. Andrew won't stop texting me about how excited he is. Good thing you can't hear sarcasm in a text, "Me too!! Can't wait!"
(and of course you can't hear in a text. that's silly. but you know what I mean)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...