Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So fresh and so clean, clean.


I saw this snail on my way into work this morning.  I think snails are pretty amazing. 
I also found a toad a.k.a Mr. Toad under our back porch the other night.  I am OBSESSED with toads.  I love them.  I pet them and talk to them and they become members of my family.  Mr. Toad is a little frightened of me right now...but he will come to love me in due time.  

This post isn't really going anywhere and that's okay.  It's spring and there's life blooming everywhere.  Baby birds just hatched in our shoe caddy on the back porch.  Three little babies open their mouths crying for their mom every time I look in.  Our forest trail looks like the amazon (to me) because I have never been down there before in the summer.  This is the first year we have a trail going to the bottom of the property.  It is magical.  

Strawberry plants have blooms all over them and our peas and lettuce are poppin' up everywhere.

Life feels fresh. 

Do you?  
I do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...