Thursday, March 24, 2011

the kingdom of Traiylor

So about once a month I go through something.
Yes, that....and
getting really down in the dumps about not having my home look like I want it to.  
I had grand visions when we first got the trailer.  I was going to make it look like a little cottage on the inside.  It was going to be the cutest trailer you have ever seen.  People would read my blog and see the transformation and their jaw would drop and they would say, "oh my gawd, that is the cutest trailer evah..like EV-VER".

My problem is that I am great at coming up with ideas and seeing a clear vision---not so good at carrying that vision out.  I think it has something to do with my sign. 
I have the paint.  It is sitting in a closet.
I have picture frames....in a bag in the spare room.
I have shelves....somewhere.
Curtains---I need more curtains.

But other than that...I just need to DO IT.  It seems overwhelming but if I say I am going to do it on this here internet machine, then I feel like it will make me do it.  

and then I can post before and after pictures and everyone can go "oooooooohhhhhhhh" and "awwwwwwwww" over my trailer makeover.

right?  right.  Thanks.  I needed your help.


ps.  the play went GREAT!  I am so happy I was a part of it. 

pps.  I am playing here tonight.  come and see meeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Amber said...

story of my life. I just want my apartment to look like an Arts and Crafts bungalow! Is that too much to ask?! You'll get there!

Angie said...

I do the EXACT same thing. Seriously. And we've been living here almost 1 year.. I keep saying, NOW I'm really going to do it... yeah. yeah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...