Tuesday, May 25, 2010

mr. snapper


We almost hit Mr. Snapper on a backroad this morning.
He looked like someone had taken a pee in his cherrios this morning, so I didn't get too close.

I made turkey & cheddar panini's for lunch for the farm workers (andrew & his mom...and me!).
The best part of working days at the farm is nap time. Everyone pretty much grabs a 20-30 minute power nap in the afternoon and this rain shower that just started down is going to make it pretty easy to relax right now.

:) happy tuesday.

3 comments:

Emie said...

I love your life. ;)
xo

Valerie said...

Em, I just watched your video slideshow and thought about how fun your life must be!!! You always are with such happy people! Let's trade for a week!

Amber said...

that just sounds so blissful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...