Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm two weeks old!






My baby is two weeks old today!  And yes,  I am that mom that will be counting my child's life in weeks.  Everly is no longer the sweet baby that sleeps 24/7.  Now she is a sweet baby with multiple personalities who likes to sleep during the day and wake up at about 4:00 a.m. every morning.  We are working on the whole time schedule thing.  She is a big eater and is starting to get quite demanding about her dining needs.  She loves to have her hair brushed (lies--I just like to do it) and enjoys not wearing any clothes.  I fear that she will think her name is Baby because that is all that I refer to her as.  I need to work on that one.  

That's my big 2 week update for Miss Everly Ruth.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...