Monday, October 15, 2012

apple picking & happy one year










Happy one year anniversary to my love!  I can't believe it has only been a year since this day happened. What an adventure we are on.  

Yesterday we took a trip to Chiles Peach Orchard to pick APPLES.  Well, we started off by going to Carter Mountain and it was so incredibly busy that we ended up in Crozet at Chiles, which was a blessing in disguise.  We had hot apple cider, picked a bag of apples, and I ate every bit of a warm apple crisp with vanilla icecream.  

I'm 22 weeks along!  This baby girl is moving all around (like at 5:00 a.m. this morning--thanks little bean.  You can take it down a notch at that hour).  I am feeling pretty great, especially on such a special day like today.  My heart is bursting and I'm all love-weepy.  

Here's to a happy monday.  xoxo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are legit preggers now!!! ps love your cardigan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...