Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No trailer BUT...


I really mean it....should I even say it.....yes I will.
I think THINK we are getting the trailer within the next two weeks. (I've only been saying that for 2 months now)
Let's all have a moment of prayer to get my trailer here.
(you're supposed to be praying for me right now)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
Thank you.
AND this was a great surprise to come home to.
GRASS IS GROWING IN MY YARD. OUR YARD. HAS GRASS. WOO HOOO.


Oh grass, Oh grass I love you! I do!




Would I have even been this excited for my grass if lil' trailer was here? Probably not. So maybe that is the lesson in all this. Pay attention to the little miracles. Like, laying down grass seed and in 2-3 weeks having grass. You know, miracles like that.

Sleep tight internet machine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...