Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bump Shot: 32




32 week obligatory self portrait!  I like the fact that I look like I have a magical wand in my hand too.

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!  

Christmas was pretty low key 'round these parts.  We slept in until almost 9 a.m. and then pillow talked for awhile about how this would be the last Christmas morning we would ever be able to be so lazy.  I made biscuits and gravy, coffee, and then we opened gifts, just the two of us.  

My hormones got ahead of me and I teared up at one point thinking about how this was the last time we would have a Christmas like this.  It was a happy cry, really.  Sometimes the thought of how much things are going to change is overwhelming though.  Next time this year we will have a 10 month old crawling (walking?!) all over the place.  Oh me oh my.  :)

My mom is coming into town tomorrow to spoil us some more.  I am looking forward to some home cooked meals and finishing up some touches on the nursery.  

Peace on earth my friends!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hot mamma! you look amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...