Saturday, August 28, 2010

start with a list

Sometimes, you just need to list things out to get started.

1. WE'RE ENGAGED! Nitty gritty details are here. I also have pictures of me snotting and crying that may haunt me someday.
2. Trailer move in date is set for Sept. 7. Maybe sooner, hopefully not later.
3. Olivia won't stop poo-ing in the bathtub. I can't even talk about it.
4. The best part of my summer was taking a bus load of international boarding students to Target on a small school bus and shopping with 3 Chinese boarders on their first American Shopping Center adventure. (i mean it)
5. I saw "Eat, Pray, Love" and felt a little uncomfortable with the amount of close up action on Julia Roberts lips. Maybe it was just me.

Now that I got those big things out of the way, I feel like I can type away.

Oh and I found this Story People piece of art today and had day dreams of buying it.

3 comments:

PJH said...

Here is my list for you:
1. Can't wait to see the trailer and full action (minus cat poo in bathtub. hope that behavior doesn't carry in to the new house. lol)

2. I wish I saw Eat Pray Love with you.

3. Thank you for my new obsession--Story People!

Valerie said...

I LOVE Story People. Should have known you would love it too ;)

Brittany said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

xoxoxoxoxo SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...