Thursday, May 17, 2012

'tis the season for pickin'


Andrew has two, maybe four green thumbs.  Man can plant anything in the ground.  I, on the other hand, only enjoy the part of gardening when the produce is delivered to me for washing, cutting and putting up. So this whole system really works for our family.  I can pretend that I had some part in the process and most importantly, stage a photo shoot for our bounty.  

Except that Andrew was taking the pictures and wasn't paying enough attention to me (needy?  maybe) so I jumped in the frames in a bid to steal the show from the vegetables.  





If I ever become famous, I totally bet that that last picture will come back to haunt me on the cover of People when they peg me for a crazy long before my name hit the glittery lights.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...